Agile for Your Service Based Business
I will guide you on getting setup to use the Agile methodology for your service based business
What is Agile?
Agile is an iterative approach to project management and software development that helps teams deliver value to their customers faster and with fewer headaches. Requirements, plans, and results are evaluated continuously so teams have a natural mechanism for responding to change quickly. Agile provides mechanisms on how to ADAPT and adapt quickly.
Agile & The Major Keys 🔑
Two major keys to a successful business are: organization and the ability to detect processes and mechanisms that are not working. Agile helps in a multitude of ways, it focuses on organization, planning, implementation and reflection. Businesses who adapt agile practices have reported on average 50% more of new product iterations, 40% more customer inquiries and 60% more high quality targeted recruits. The opportunity in other parts of business is substantial as well.
A Method to The Madness
Agile drives innovation, the method is less useful in routine operation and processes, but the days of routine businesses outside of the digital space are numbered. Businesses need to operate in highly dynamic environments to provide new products and services. Innovation is also highly imperative in functional processes given the rapid development of software tools for a wide variety of businesses.
Values & Principles of Agile
Agile offers numerous benefits which have all been studied and documented.
- Agile increases team productivity
- Agile reduces the need for redundant meetings, repetitive planning, excessive documentation, and low value products and services
- Agile improves the ability to adapt, visibility and customer engagement/satisfaction
- Agile brings useful products and services to the market faster and more efficiently, inherently reducing risk
- Agile broadens organization experience, allows for focus on higher value work, creating and adjustment of company vision and prioritizing initiatives to increase company revenue
How Can Agile Help My Business?
- Agile will help individuals who are overwhelmed and unorganized develop an incremental strategy to building and maintaining a successful business.
- Agile will provide methods that can be implemented to reduce the amount of unknowns for your business and help you navigate the unknowns that cannot be avoided using this methodology.
- Agile will help you stay focused on what’s important to your service based business and help you reach those goals by focusing on an iterative process to maximize success.
- Agile will help you visualize what needs to be done and give you incremental time frames called “sprints” to work on those goals and ensure they are implemented in a timely manner.
How Can This Training Help My Business
- This training will provide you with an overview of the agile methodology and provide a modified version that will work for an individual as well as a team.
- This training will provide you with a set of tools and resources to get started utilizing agile in as early as one day.
- This training will provide you with information and a LIVE walkthrough on how to setup your business utilizing some of the industries most popular tools and best practices.
- This training will provide a recording of the live walkthrough and 1 week of hour long group support for any agile related questions of concerns.
Ready to Make your business agile?
This is not just another training, this is an opportunity to rethink the way you do business
Daily I continue to broaden my impact, reach new heights financially, and navigate away from my comfort zones, I’m enthusiastic and open to sharing my methods so individuals like you can do the same.
Are you ready to step into your purpose driven future?